Set Up Your Personal KNhub User Account
Read this before you start
CACHC’s Knowledge & Networking Hub (KNhub) is the only learning, knowledge-exchange and peer-networking site for staff and board members of Community Health Centres across Canada.
Eligibility to participate in the KNhub is open to all staff and board members of community health centres that are members of the Canadian Association of Community Health Centres (CACHC). There is no fee or other requirement.
The KNhub provides you opportunities to:
- Access upcoming and archived webinars;
- Participate in discussion forums for CHC staff and board members across Canada
- Post your CHC’s job openings in the national CHC Careers database
- Post your CHC’s fundraising information in the national “Donate to CHCs” database
- Access a growing database of research, reports, organizational templates, tools and case studies
- Publish your own “CHC Perspectives” and “CHCs Work” blog posts describing innovations from your CHC and your professional practice; and much more.
If your CHC is not yet a member of CACHC you can still set up a user account to be listed in the Users Directory and browse staff and board members from CHCs across Canada. However, you will not be able to access to other core KNhub features. You can learn more about CACHC membership here.
Complete this form and you’re all set to go!